We partner with a variety of business to make fundraising for the Pacific Northwest Trail Association easy and fun. There are three ways you can help the PNT, just by shopping at these stores.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Fred Meyer Community Rewards is “Where Shopping and Giving Unite.” Fred Meyer donates up to $2.6 million each year to local organizations. Shoppers can support their favorite nonprofit just by shopping at Fred Meyer stores.
- Sign up for a Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
- Go online to link your Rewards Card to the Pacific Northwest Trail Association and scan it every time you shop at Fred Meyer stores.
- Remember to re-enroll. Fred Meyer asks you to relink your Rewards Card on an annual basis.
Fred Meyer will generously make a quarterly donation, totaling $650,000, to the non-profits their customers choose. The donation the PNTA receives will be based on the accumulated spending of Rewards Customers who have linked their accounts to our organization.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way to support PNTA when you make purchases through Amazon.com.
- Visit AmazonSmile and type in Pacific Northwest Trail Association under 'pick your own charitable organization'.
- Select Pacific Northwest Trail Association.
- Whenever you shop through Amazon, go to AmazonSmile and 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases will come to us.